Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Samsung i8910: HX2.02 firmware

Today I have upgraded my Samsung i8910 cell phone's firmware to HX2.02 (an alternative firmware "cooked" by HyperX). The new Nero II HD theme is very slick and this firmware makes things look faster than the previous one (HX1.31_speed). The only two regressions are the fact that I cannot scroll Smartsettings' shortcuts anymore, so I can only see the first nine shortcuts. The second regression is the shortcut button in LBS Navigation that closes the application instead of showing the shortcuts. I already knew that would happen by what I read in Hyper's web site, but I wanted to have the Dictionary application back, that is a proprietary payed application that was removed in HX1.31_speed. Now I have it back and working :-)

Hoje eu atualizei o firmware do my celular Samsung i8910 para a versão HX2.02 (um firmware alternativo "cozinhado" pelo HyperX). O novo tema Nero II HD é muito ajeitado e este firmware faz as coisas parecerem mais rápidas do que na versão anterior (HX1.31_speed). As duas únicas regressões são o fato de não poder rolar os atalhos do Smartsettings, por isso só consigo ver os primeiros nove atalhos. A segunda regressão é o botão de atalho do LBS Navigation que fecha a applicação ao invés de mostrar os atalhos. Eu sabia que isso iria acontecer pelo que li no site do HyperX, mas eu queria a aplicação de dicionário de volta, esta é uma aplicação proprietária paga que foi removida da HX1.31_speed. Agora eu a tenho de volta e funcionando :-)

No comments: